LinkedIn has nowadays become the default go-to website for getting useful information about all sorts of locations: restaurants, industries, different service providers, institutions, and others. It holds a massive amount of accurate data and useful information and that is the reason why LinkedIn is used by millions of customers around the world.
Because of all this, it’s easy to come up with many cases where both businesses and individuals would like to scrape LinkedIn data. In this post we are going to dig into the ways of exporting this data, we are going to take a look at some of the existing best LinkedIn scrapers and what we think is the best approach to how you can do this.
How To Scrape LinkedIn?
Over time, LinkedIn has developed drastically from a simple job-finding app to a platform with various opportunities for businesses to promote themselves.
In today’s age, it’s imperative for all physical businesses to be present and updated on LinkedIn in order to grow their customer base.
Every business also wants its name featured at the top, and to achieve this, they publish tons of attractive data to LinkedIn.
This data can be invaluable to individuals- whether they’re studying statistics, doing market research, gathering contact details to embed LinkedIn, or something else.
If you want access to all of this information in one place, or want to draw comparisons, you need to copy-paste this info from LinkedIn into a document.
Of course, plain copy-pasting can take several months when it comes to larger projects.
This is where LinkedIn scraping comes in this technique collects all the info and presents it in a spreadsheet accurately.
Scraping data from LinkedIn can be done with various automated LinkedIn scrapers that make the task significantly easier and quicker, although you can perform a more complicated manual extraction by writing Python code.
As such, LinkedIn scraper tools are generally better, though they’re not free most of the time.
To help you get started with scraping LinkedIn, we’ve discussed the best LinkedIn scraping tool with its best features. Let’s dive in!
1 LinkedIn Recruiter Extractor
This LinkedIn scraping software can be used to extract all the data from a LinkedIn profile and clean it by filtering the unnecessary content as efficiently.
LinkedIn Recruiter Extractor presents extracted data in an easy-to-use interface with point-and-click mechanisms.
The data from LinkedIn is extracted and displayed in a structured manner. You can export LinkedIn information in multiple formats, including Excel, HTML, CSV, and TXT.
The LinkedIn Contact Extractor also has a great support network- you can contact customer support at all times, and there’s an active blog and FAQ section on LinkedIn Recruiter Extractor’s official website where you can find answers to the most common problems users run into. LinkedIn Recruiter Extractor works well in all operating systems.
Since LinkedIn Data Extractor mimics typical human behavior on the internet, there are little to no chances of you being blocked from LinkedIn. You can scrape several LinkedIn profiles at once and either run the software on your desktop or laptop.
LinkedIn Profile Scraper follows a freemium pricing strategy. There’s a one-week free trial, and afterward, you need a subscription that starts at just $59/ 3 months.
Key Benefits Of LinkedIn Recruiter Extractor
There are several other pros to using LinkedIn Recruiter Extractor and some unique features are present.
- These include anonymously scraping data from LinkedIn, where your IP address won’t be given to LinkedIn.
- Another great aspect of LinkedIn Email Extractor is that despite being simple to use, you can find data on LinkedIn by name, location, zip code, job title, and skills of the user.
- So once you’ve scraped LinkedIn for data and want to scrape a particular LinkedIn profile, you can perform the task just as easily.
- Other than that, fast data extraction from many LinkedIn profiles, and 24/7 access to data stored in the your device are key features that make LinkedIn Recruiter Extractor a go-to scraping platform.
- One more highlight of LinkedIn URL Extractor automation is the scheduled extraction- that’s right, you don’t need to present to initiate scraping in real-time, and can simply set up commands for a scheduled LinkedIn crawling.
- You can also set auto LinkedIn data extraction tasks that will be performed at regular intervals daily, weekly, or on a monthly basis.
- You can also set incremental extraction where your extracted data is automatically updated without wasting time on having to set up new configuration fields.
- Lastly, as for user-friendliness, the LinkedIn automation tool itself has a clean and intuitive interface. There are a lot of support blogs and videos related to using LinkedIn Recruiter Extractor on the official website too.
- The software also comes with many pre-built tasks called phantoms, which can be selected to verify and extract data without having to configure or create fields yourself.
User Guide To Use The LinkedIn Recruiter Extractor
If you’re unsure of how to start using LinkedIn Recruiter Extractor for scraping LinkedIn, you can follow the simple 6-step guide below.
Finding Data With URLs
First things first, go to your LinkedIn and visit the area where the customers or users whose information you want to scrape are present to copy the LinkedIn profile URL. You can find data by keywords on LinkedIn also by using this LinkedIn scraping tool.
Scraping Data From LinkedIn
Launch your LinkedIn Recruiter Extractor software and go to the main web page. Click on the “Extract” button to extract data from LinkedIn.
Since LinkedIn is a complicated website with complex data structures, using a flexible and powerful scraping tool like this one is necessary.
Export Data From LinkedIn
Next, you need to make export data from LinkedIn after data scraping from LinkedIn. For this, you have to click on the “Export” button to get data in CSV, Excel, and Text files.
LinkedIn Recruiter Scraper is a powerful software that can find, extract, export, and sort data from LinkedIn profiles and search results in seconds. It is a no-coder LinkedIn automation tool which means anyone can use it for data scraping from LinkedIn whether he/she is a programmer or not.
LinkedIn Recruiter Extractor
linkedin scraping tools, linkedin data extractor, web scraping linkedin, linkedin recruiter extractor, linkedin profile extractor, linkedin contact extractor, linkedin employees scraper, linkedin email scraper, linkedin email finder, linkedin email extractor
LinkedIn Recruitre Extractor is a no-coder LinkedIn scraping tool which means anyone can use it for data scraping from LinkedIn whether he/she is a programmer or not.